Saturday, 20 March 2010

Just finished reading: Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes.



Bah!!! I can tell from reading just a few pages that this book is a complete waste of time. Total chick lit hell! Even the cover is lame. Don't even contemplate spending money on this drivel!

.....Oh sorry, I've just been imagining what it would be like if Mr Lovelygrey reviewed this book.

Lucy Sullivan is Getting Marriedisn't particularly taxing and the plot is entirely predictable. It doesn't take much brain power to work out who Lucy ends up with in the end. But for me it satisfied a need for a funny, lightweight girly bedtime read after ploughing through Affluenza. I promise I'll try and tuck into something a little more life enhancing next time unless something light and fluffy tempts me away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment