Monday, 12 April 2010

Stamps: Little Sources of Inspiration


It may look like I've been a bit slack on the creative front but I swear that things are in the pipeline to share soon.  In the meantime .. still in Southend visiting my Mum and Dad (with ongoing project in progress in the garden!) and I'm picking up some of the things from my childhood to take back home.  One of these is the stamp album that I had as a child. Pretty geeky I know but I'm hope to exonerate myself by explaining that the purpose of the collection wasn't to display rare or expensive examples.  Anyway my pocket money didn't stretch to this.  What I had was a collection of tiny little works of art which now discovered again will undoubtedly be a useful source of ideas for future craft projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment