Saturday, 29 May 2010

France at Last!

By the power of scheduled post, you will be reading this after the Lovelygrey family have arrived in Roscoff for a well earned rest in my beloved land of the grenouille.

I'm not sure where we're heading  as it may be weather dependent but it's likely to include areas where we're enjoy the  usual activities that make these times away so refreshing. Cycling, walking, beachcombing, reading and completing my birdie needlepoint come to mind.  Oh, and of course, sampling the lovely food and drink that Brittany has to offer.

So as not to disappoint my faithful readers (thank guys! I know that there are at least two of you) ,I've left a week's worth of posts that, by the miracle of technology, will pop up automatically.  And I'm hoping that I'll come back suitably revived with my creative juices replenished so I'll be able to share some mad makes with you on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment