Thursday, 8 July 2010

Bum Cream (Part 2)

I nominate myself as the most unphotogenic person in the world!  It's taken me 165 tries to come up with an acceptable  image for this post and even now I'm not completely happy. I'm sure I'm much more beautiful in real life than  my photographed self!   But I'm home from work, a pint of Mr Lovelygrey's latest wonderful brew is coursing through my system and reverting to rhyming slang I think  'Bucket!'. After all, Papa Lovelygrey is a cockney.

The hayfever season is upon us and desperate times cause for desperate measures.    The pollen laden bags under my eyes were getting seriously too big for bits of cucumber to sort out.  So with the encouragement of Mr Metrosexual, my workplace beauty consultant, I decided to pluck up the courage and give the top tip of supermodels  a go.  You may remember that I've discussed this in my previous post, 'A Baggy Problem'.  And with the rigour of a scientific experiment,  for the last  week I've been using Anusol each morning below just one eye, of course, carefully following the manufacturer's instructions that I should apply the cream after passing a stool  This means that for the first time in the history of  the Lovelygreyday blog I bring you an interactive exercise

Q: Which eye has been treated with bum cream? 


Answers in the comments section please!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing...but I'd say your left eye!

    ReplyDelete