Excuse me if I've lead a sheltered life and some of the ideas in Simply Green Giving are just old hat to more experienced crafty folk. However, these are the items that I thought were really original, surprisingly chic and would cause the recipients of home made wonders to bow to my goddess-like creative ability!
- Gift tags made out of clear soap embedded with the giftee's name.
- Tags made from leaves and grass stamped with a name or personal message.
- A bank note folded into a ring and presented in a small jewellery box.
- Ideas for natural packing material to replace foam peanuts. This includes the use of edible monkey nuts instead!
- Personalised charm bracelets.
- Cards impregnated with seeds.
- Gift wrap made from shiny foil snack bags.
- A beautiful twiggy card display
- Ways to polish old costume jewellery to recycle it into a gleaming gift.