Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Get Them Off Again!

I realise that, aside from the Toblerone Viking Ship  that was allegedly all Louis' own work, my crafting activities have pretty much come to a standstill at the moment.  This Christmas preparation stuff (and a long wait for cracker snaps!) is getting in the way.  The ongoing search for inspirational sources for future projects still goes on and, thanks to the lovely Ann in the office down the corridor, I now have two more pieces to oil the cogs of the creative part of my brain.

Ann took off this lovely Italian silver whale for me to photograph and brought his friend, a similiarly stylised seahorse. 

For a change, I haven't got much to say.  These pieces speak for themselves and I'll leave you in peace to admire their simplistic charm!

1 comment: