Saturday, 22 January 2011

Guess Where We're Going!

This feels like an appropriate time to replicate one of those very bad  phone-in quizzes on daytime TV where, for a preposterous charge, callers answer a mindblowingly simple multiple choice question.

After ten months of planning, the highlight of the Lovelygrey family's super special holiday  is nigh.  Are we going to:

a) Las Vegas?
b)  Yellowstone  National Park?
c)  Disneyland Florida?

Please take sufficient time, my small but faithful band of trusty blog followers,  to ponder over this tricky question!   I hope to be able to keep you entertained whilst I'm away, courtesy of my friend Julie's miraculous dongle-type device.  However, in case the fairy dust stops working  I've  beavered away and scheduled some reading material to keep you all  entertained in my absence.   Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's Las Vegas. I've been there and love it :0)

    ReplyDelete