- The morning cuppa, Oh! and all the ones through the day now I mention it. I love my tea.
- Crispy clean sheets
- Glimpses of sunshine appearing through the clouds
- Moments of silence.
- A kiss and cuddle from Louis.
- The views of the beauiful Devon countryside that I see from my car as I drive around
- Laughing and talking with my friends and family.
- Butter. Sod low fat and olive oil this and that. Give me some good old fashioned hydrogenated fat. There's nothing better to spread on bread.
- BBC Radio 4 for the surprising random things that I learn and the chuckles it so often provides
- 'Discovering' other people's art. Today's picture shows the work of Ian Rylatt, a brilliant accomplished potter!
Thursday, 23 June 2011
Thought for the Day: Ten Everyday-ish Pleasures
little things in life that bring joy before. As it's good to count your blessings, here are ten more. I hope that these spur you on to finding your own.