Monday, 21 November 2011

Have a Guess!

I've been looking for a dumped clapped out old bike for a long time and was delighted this weekend when I found one lying on a playing field.   No I'm not going to revamp this old workhorse.  I think it may be beyond redemption.  But if you look carefully you'll see it's missing one of its tyres.  Against the advice of my virtual handyman boyfriend Tony  I prised it off with a couple of bits of wood and it's now safely tucked up in the boot of my car.  Have a guess at what I might be doing with it.  The answer?  Well  you'll have to wait.  I hope to display my handiwork in the next couple of weeks!

4 comments:

  1. It is missing both of it's tyres isn't it? I am intrigued by what you might be up to, rubber knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have taken the whole bike, you could have sold it for scrap. Lagging pipes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope - only missing one tyre Toffeeapple. I couldn't get the other one off.

    Meanqueen - Mr Lovelygrey is sniffy enough about my scavenging habits anyway and a whole bike would have been a step too far!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oversize, alternative Christmas wreath???
    x

    ReplyDelete