Monday, 28 November 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzz!

The problem when you're on sick leave is that you have loads of time but can't use it in the way that you want.  Once your mind and body are back up and running you still can't get round to all the things that you've  been longing to do again because there's not enough hours in the day once you're at work!  And I've found that in my first couple of weeks back doing my job is that I'm suffering a bit of a setback. Restoring my regular routine is not the piece of cake that I thought that it was going to be.  Earning my daily bread is tiring business and I'm finding it hard to get going in the mornings, stay perky until bedtime and keep up with all those activities that I'd started to do with ease in my final days as a temporary lady of leisure..

That includes my blogging.  My daily posts are difficult to produce at the moment and arriving later and later in the day.  Bear with me - normal service will be resumed soon.  But in the mean time I'll keep it short and sweet.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult to get back to your old routine after being off work for several weeks, try to rest after work if you can even for a short time. This time of year is not good for restarting either, don't be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete