Sunday, 29 January 2012

Silence is Golden.....

....but duct tape is silver!  Busy, busy, busy at the moment and have had a few days off from blogging so that's why I've been super quiet.  it's not that I've been bound and gagged and taken hostage or anything nasty.  Sometimes life throws stuff at you that just needs getting on with.

Anyway I was going to write about my weekend's exploits and I was going to backfill the days I've missed so that in years to come people will look at my blog and be misguided into the belief that I'm a super organised soul.  But the lovely land of Nod is calling so it's all going to have to wait until the morning when I might wake up to the fluffy white stuff that's been forecast.  Night night to you all! x

1 comment:

  1. Dear god, no snow - please, I haven't recovered from last year's lot yet.

    ReplyDelete