Friday, 3 February 2012

It is with Sadness and Relief....

....that I share my news today that's been the reason for more sporadic posting than usual.  Listen carefully I will say this only once because I'm not going to harp on about it.  I am no longer sharing Lovelygrey Villas with Mr Lovelygrey but have moved to my own home so will be facing a whole new set of challenges, including how to fit a bargain fridge into a gap that's too small for it. Ho hum.   Louis, who is much loved by both his parents will be running between the houses for I'm living just around the corner from his dad - literally!  For those of you who know me personally you'll be hearing from me shortly with new contact details.   And for anyone who doesn't but might be facing similar dilemmas to those I faced, here's some food for thought in the form of a very wise article from the Guardian.

PS: Alas, this is not my new abode.  Barratts didn't build anything like this in the 1980s.  It's an picturesque idyll courtesy of Microsoft Clipart.


8 comments:

  1. I just want to send you very warm wishes of happiness. Here's not the place to write more, but thinking of you, blogfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm glad you haven't given up blogging. I am a firm believer in when one door closes another opens. Change is not about what you are leaving behind, but what adventures you have to look forward to.

    Thank you for posting the link, I've just read the article. So many people say you shouldn't stay in a marriage that isn't working for the sake of the children, I am one of them. My parents should have seperated years before they did. Mum found another house and I was relieved when we left.

    I am sure you will find a way through this. Take a breathing space if you like, we will still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in your new life, Louis will, I am sure, keep you from being unbearably sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, big news. I hope it works out for the best for the three of you, whatever the best might be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry for you, I've been through that too. Odd coincidence but my SIL is moving out also so I am reliving the feelins all over again. i posted on my blog. God Bless and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the very best of luck, and sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to know what to say, but will be thinking of you. Feel sure you can turn your little corner of Barratts c1980 into your own little idyll, even if the fridge doesn't fit...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really unexpected and sad news. However, having been there I can only say you will get through it, and be a stronger person because of the experience. Best of luck to you. p.s. hope we still get motorhome stories, they have been a real help and inspiration to us since we got ours last September. x

    ReplyDelete