Saturday, 11 February 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I've cut my teeth learning how to drive a left hand car today by getting lost in Barcelona.  There's no better way to master a new skill by peeing off the locals with a spate of clunky gear changes and loop the loop around roundabouts.

But finally after dark and a beautiful journey through the foothills of the Pyrenees,  Louis and I have arrived in Andorra only to find that a World Championship grand  slalom ski event is in progress this weekend.  Maybe they'll let me have a pop at the gold medal if I perk up.

For now though, exhaustion has set it big time. Still I'm comfy, ensconced on a sofa and my tummy is satisfyingly  full with that strange mixture of food that buffet eating promotes.  Off the the pistes tomorrow and I hope to be able to show you some of my own shots soon.  For now here's one I nicked from Wiki!


1 comment: