Thursday, 1 March 2012

All Quiet on the (South) Western Front

Howdy all you folks out there. How Brokeback Mountain is this picture!  I realise that I've been a little mute over the last week and that's not like me at all, no sirree!

Now some of you might think that I've been kipping in a hammock under the stars for the last week or so but how wrong you'd be.  I've just been too darned busy to blog.   Setting up my new home, catching up with work, mothering my boy.  And chasing doctors.  Not in a searching for romance kind of way you have to understand.  Those medics are far too suave and smooth for me.  No, I've been pestering them to look at my poorly knee and finally have a fracture clinic appointment for tomorrow.  Hopefully my days of being Hopalong Cassidy will be at an end shortly.

So now I'm back in the saddle, as it were, with lots of ideas for new posts.  And after today I promise I'll steer away from the bad cowboy metaphors.

1 comment: