Saturday, 22 September 2012

Stumbling

You lot out there may know about this already.  Apologies if I'm preaching to the converted.  Sometimes I'm savvy and on the ball when it comes picking up new ideas and trends.  At other times it's as if I've walked around with a paper bag over my head and the world has moved on without me.  I hasten to add that I don't necessarily think that this is a bad thing.

Anyway, in a bid to come up with inspiration for posts in those lean times that I mentioned a few days back.  I stumbled upon Stumpleupon.  It's tickled my fancy so much that it just needs to be shared!   Choose  an eclectic mix of interest areas, then press the 'Stumble' button  and you're off on a flight of fancy around the Worldwide Web.  This 'cloud angel' appeared as I'd ticked photography as one of my categories but I've also been exposed to craft and jewellery projects, things to cook, thrifty tips and motivational ideas.  As you 'like' images future pages that appear become more and more tailored to your preferences.  That's the theory anyway but as I've only been registered for forty eight hours I can't say how this works in practice.  What I can tell you is that I'm suitably impressed and I'll never be stuck for ideas of things to write about or do ever again!

1 comment:

  1. My husband told me about Stumbleupon a little while ago. I confess I have NEVER signed up as I have put it into the Facebook/Pinterest/etc group of things that would cause me to waste HOURS on the PC when I should be doing other stuff! But PLEASE come back and share what you learn with us!!!

    blessings

    ReplyDelete