Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Too Long!!

Whoah!  I have loads of ideas of things to write about this morning.  Well, loads might be an exaggeration but there's at least four!  Every time though I started to do a little bit of research on t'Web  I realised that there was way more to each subject than I thought and all deserved a rather more in depth discussion.  So I was faced with a dilemma.  Should I botch together a quick post that I'd be unsatisfied with? Or I let my lovely readers wait for something more  meaty and thought provoking?

Today you'll just have to make do with a snake, chosen as I've decided to go down the lengthier route.  He'll appeal to a limited readership I know. But perhaps he'll come in handy for someone with a phobia at the pictorial stage of aversion therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment