Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Eating My Greens

Today's culinary adventure is more an idea rather than a recipe.  I've craving green stuff at the moment and there's a rather majestic pointy cabbage and half a bag of curly kale in the fridge just ready to sate my lust.  But enough of that.  It's too early in the morning for mucky talk!

Here's what I did to a bag of Brussels sprouts the other night.  Not content with their perfect mini sphere-like, foldy form that I preserve in another favourite recipe, Saucy Sprouts,  I cruelly blitzed them in the food processor.  Then all they needed was  a light fry in a bit of olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.  These are yummy enough, maybe, even to convert the most avowed greens hater.

1 comment:

  1. I don't need converting, I love sprouts. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete