Friday, 12 October 2012

Kok

Stumbling again to see where this website's glorious flight of fancy around the Internet would take me, I came across demilked, a brilliant online magazine that I'm sure will provide inspirational pleasure way into the future.  Straight Line Designs is a Vancouver based design company that caught my eye with their innovative funky furniture, a piece of which would definitely grace my home if I had the space and money.  This  'Bad Table' is made from maple, aluminium and yes, it is an Ikea carpet that's being peed upon!  It's unlikely that you'll ever find anything quite as naughty in the world's favourite flatpack store but if they do, today post title suggests a suitable Scandanavian name!

1 comment:

  1. Very good! Mr U-t-B wants it too! It's still nice to look at these pricey items - thanks for the pointer in the direction of the Plumo sale!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete