Sunday, 30 December 2012

For Nana Lovelygrey!

In a weird, weird way this picture reminds me of Lou because he too sticks out his tongue when concentrating.  Luckily that's where the similarity ends.  He isn't yet balding, and, unlike his mum, does not suffer the inconvenience of being a leftie in a right handed world.

But I digress from today's topic. I've just discovered the Guardian's online crosswords and they're giving my brain a little teasing over my morning cuppa.  I'm sharing the link as a thank you to Nana Lovelygrey who reads my blog diligently and as such contributes towards my perky looking stats.  She loves a puzzle and I hope that there are others out there who also might like a nudge in the direction of a free bit of fun.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea - I'd like to put my rusty brain through a few paces each day, but don't get a paper and hate the mags full of them at the newsagent. Ah, skiing - nothing like it! (Except I ache all over today!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had such fun since you posted this link, chipping the rust from my brain cells.

    ReplyDelete