Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Three More Days to Go!


I'm surfacing late at the moment.  It was seven this morning when I left the land of Nod after a night where there was at least one long wakeful period.   These spells of insomnia come and go but leave me shattered.  And there's a touch of inevitability about them. They occur when I'm busy, busy, busy and there's too much going on in the old noggin.

But there's light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm off work for a fortnight at the end of the week, the first absence of length since August.  Shall I use the time to engage in revelry of a massive kind and deplete those energy resources even further?  Maybe the quiet-ish time that I've got planned is going to be a much better way of see out the Old and bringing in the New.

No comments:

Post a Comment