Thursday, 31 January 2013

How I'd Come Down If I Went Up In The World

If my fortunes  were to change and I became super-rich overnight I'd probably leap at the chance of having a house built to my own unique design.  And to disprove the point that money can't buy happiness I would definitely incorporate a version of this amazing  youth preserving, joy giving slide/staircase combo into its structure.

Maybe my own would be a little funkier and less traditional  than Scott Jones' slide/staircase combo.  I'm thinking colour, metal and smooth slippery reinforced glass rather than austere and traditional mahogany.  Perhaps it could be much longer and housed in a tube that could encircle the entire building.  For now though, I'll just have to make do with my traditional 13 step straight run stairway.   Does anyone want to join me in sliding down the bannisters?

2 comments: