Sunday, 31 March 2013

Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Easter to you all!

My tremendously chocoholic son isn't awake yet and I'm enjoying the peace.  I've also 'hidden' his Easter Egg.  How long do you think that he'll take to find it?

I could resist the Wow! factor of this stonking  1kg Asda  Extra Special Hand Decorated White and Milk Chocolate Belgian Egg chosen for the store by Leith's School of Food and Wine.  It  was  just a tenner.  I was going to tell you all about them when I bought it but they sold out weeks ago just as they hit the shelves.  Oh, and by the way, in case you're wondering, we are not one of those households where a child is allowed to eat all their Easter eggs on one day.  The 'rich creamy white chocolate with buttery vanilla notes' should last for months.  Or maybe not - if Mum helps out!

No comments:

Post a Comment