Saturday, 9 March 2013

Hornsea Pig

A lovely busy day today as opposed to last Saturday that was a horrible busy day!  How can this be?  There's hardly been any time to blog and I'll tell you about some of the things that I've done at a later date.  A lot of meaningful work in progress towards bigger targets is going down.

However  I did manage a quick reccy round the charity shops and found a fella just like this one who currently is atracting a bid on Ebay of £28.55 with nearly a day to go.  My twin  pig was £3.99 from a charity shop and is not perfect like the one for sale on the world's largest auction site as he's got a small nick from his ear.  All the more need to give him love and affection in a comfy new home.   He breaks one of my 2013 spending rules but hell!  If I'd left the shop without him I'd have regretted it for the rest of they year.  As there's no need for  using him to save the pennies towards telephone bills Lou and I have got to decide what the money popped in his slot goes towards!

No comments:

Post a Comment