Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Give Something Away Today!

I didn't know what to blog about today and contemplated merely commenting about how the weather is at the moment.  Not too hot, not too cold, uncharacteristically dry!  But I can do better than that so I decided to scour the Worldy Widey Web for inspiration.  God bless the power of being able to access nearly unlimited information.  It took just minutes to find some!

Do you fancy releasing some endorphins to bathe your brain in a vat of well-being?  Well, I've found out from the Action for Happiness website that  you're more likely to be perked up by giving money away than spending it on yourselves.   A bit of further delving around and I discovered a TED talk by one of the people who did the original research.  If you have a spare ten minutes, it's well worth a watch.

So the challenge is on.  Go forth and spend, spend, spend today.  For after all you're worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment