Monday, 1 April 2013

Ooops It's My Birthday!

I've woken up at my sister in law's house in  Minehead this morning after lovely family Easter celebrations, padded around for an hour and it was only after I'd made my second cup of tea that I remembered that it's my 48th birthday today!  Gone are the days that the passing of another year fills me with excitement.  I'm more ecstatic about the fact that I've got a week off work.

Travelling around on Easter Monday increases our chances of being stuck in traffic n-fold but it's got to be done.  We're off to the Midlands in a couple of hours and apparently there'll be a slap up Chinese meal this evening to mark my 'special' day.  Let's hope that, by this evening,   I'll be much more aware that there's a celebration to be had!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday....on April Fool's Day no less :). Chinese sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, forgetful person, a very Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy that Chinese and may the M5 and any other motorway you chose to cruise be clear of jams and hold-ups!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, Happy Birthday. Nearly forgot :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete