Saturday, 4 May 2013

The Great Reveal!


Finally I am able to show you what you can get for your money down in Devon.  My new home is £150,000 less than this studio apartment in Knightsbridge that's currently the cheapest that I could find on Rightmove.  This is £100,000 less pricey than the next lowest priced counterpart in that posh part of the Big Smoke.  But instead wouldn't you prefer my rather more spacious newly acquired three bedroomed 1930s home that's hust a stone's throw from a thriving harbourside, the South West Coast Path and a secluded beach?  I'll let my pictures help you decide!

Swanky Kitchen

Minimalist Living Room (Only Beanbag Needed!)

Dining Area and Sunroom nattily furnished in the campground style!

This will be my bedroom one day complete with Juliet Balcony  to call  for potential Romeos.

Nautical themed Bedroom 2

Craft Area

Attic Room: It looks like Louis has bag-sied this  one!

The obligatory estate agent 'Sea Peep'

And a garden for someone who doesn't like gardening!
Look out tomorrow when I'll give some clues about where my lovely new home is situated.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, and certainly has the Wow! factor( something that none of my homes have ever had when I bought them!). It looks and sounds as if it will be a very special place for you to live, and I'm so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! You will have so much fun decorating....so many options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a very bright and cheerful house. Lucky you.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undoubtedly a true home. How lovely! It looks idyllic. Many happy years for you in your new home!

    ReplyDelete