Thursday, 13 June 2013

Cuddly Toy Recycling Project?

Oops, I missed a day of blogging yesterday.  It's probably a consequence of the old bonce not being fully on form yet. I'm still being zapped!

Still there's progress made. Yesterday I went back to work and overall, the day turned out to be  jolly productive indeed.  A longstanding motorhome repair was done and dusted;  There was a surprise refund cheque from EDF which means that I must be doing something right on the fuel economy front; The fridge got stocked for a song with loads of healthy marked down food; And I had a chance meeting with someone who is thinking on the same wavelength as me with regards to future ways of working that could lead to big things!

Anyway, for now here's one of my pictures from my lovely weekend when I ended up at the Design Museum in London.  It's not from the main exhibition that I went there to see.  I'll post about that later.  This rather mad piece of furniture tickled me and gave me an idea for all those blooming soft toys that I keep tripping over in Louis' room. Could they be surreptitiously cut up and 'sofarised'?

1 comment:

  1. Such a bunch of cute toys! I wish I had receive that this Christmas. They just look so adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete