Sunday, 28 July 2013

If You Must Tow

Being a motorhome owner I am a sworn enemy of the caravanner!  This is not actually true as I'd prefer to exude love and peace to all mankind rather than taking a dislike to a tribe with particular interests.  I'd not swap my gorgeous Knaus for a great big car and something I'd have to tow behind it for a million pounds.  Well, perhaps I would but then I'd sell them and go and buy a little motor to get me around on a daily basis and a swanky new RV.  As I've mentioned before a Burstner Ixeo IT666 would do rather nicely.

But for those of you who are in the market for a caravan that's a little bit different from the rest of the pack, may I suggest this one, hand painted by folk art  Emma Stubbs-Hunk  that's currently for sale on Ebay. Now you wouldn't lose that one  in a festival field!

No comments:

Post a Comment