Saturday, 20 July 2013

Swimming Pool in the Sky

Morning all!  I’ve woken up in a field after a stonkingly  good evening’s entertainment at the first night of Chagstock and a peaceful night’s sleep in the motorhome.  These days it really is my preferred place to stay on a holiday – a comfy home from home with everything that we need within arm’s reach.  Much nicer than any hotel especially with children in tow.  There’s even a dedicated toy box in one of the underseat storage areas!


But if I chose to stay in a hotel it might be this one in India with a swimming pool butted onto every room.  ‘How un-eco friendly!’ was my first angelic green thought.  And then the devilish side of my brain kicked in.  ‘Bloody marvellous!  I’d love to stay there!’

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing - I'd love to stay there too!

    ReplyDelete