Whilst some of my spending to the most frugal out there may seem profligate it's not at all. Most of it is planned like a military exercise. Oh, okay I exaggerate. It's more like one of the battles that you see going on in one of those Games Workshop stores. What I try to avoid is forking out for stuff that is a total waste of money. I've got to get out early this morning so'll have to hurry but here's a quick list.
- Fines of any kind. library, parking, blah, blah, blah.
- Things I'll never use thus committing the double sin of creating unnecessary clutter.
- Clothes that I'll never wear
- Books that I'll never read
- Credit and debit card charges.
- Extras on subscription that I'll never use
- Food that'll go to waste and never be eaten
- 99% of the things that Louis nags me to buy. He's so used to me saying no that when I actually give in it nearly causes him to have a cardiac arrest.
Okay, I get it wrong sometimes but I reckon that paying attention to the little stuff has got to add up to the price of one of my ferry crossing each year. Or perhaps a small piece of treasured art. Now, they're the type of things that I really think are worth buying.