Sunday, 22 September 2013

Fruity Protection

Please follow this link and then let me reassure you that I am not trying to protect my bananas from malevolent mind readers that are undoubtedly out there posing a threat to both human and fruity races. No, this is a tip that I've got from the Student Beans website that contains some useful information for us oldies as well as for  freshers stepping out into the world on their own for the very first time.  Eighteen ways to make food last longer can't be bad.

Just a word for you youngsters that are setting off to university, I promise you'll be  fine!  Just follow this tip and remember to wrap the end of bananas to makes them last an extra 4-5 days.  It'll save them going black and inedible and then there'll be more money over for beer.   And don't worry that if you forget this tip.  Bananas probably go dark because of a chemical reaction.  It has nothing to do with evil forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment