Thursday, 10 October 2013

The Need to Finish

I've got so much on the go at the moment! Apparently embarking on a mass of stuff all at once is a trait of people born under the star sign of Aries. Whilst I've known quite a few people who share March/April birthdays and seem to possess this characteristic, I'm not sure its down to astrology.  Surely there's others out there whose birthdays are at different times of the year who have just as much unfinished stuff in the mental and physical realm?

I've been thinking that it would be lovely to have the luxury of doing one thing at a time but in reality that's not going to work for the bigger projects.  For example, the world cannot come to a stop whilst I write that bestselling novel that's started to be transferred out of headspace and into print. All that stuff about breaking tasks down into little bits applies blah di blah di blah! For now though it would do me a world of good if one of those projects actually got finished.  So I'm making a pledge to all of you right now with the hope that going public will spur me on.  By the end of next week I'm going to post a picture of something that I've actually completed.  The first task is choosing the one that it's going to be!






No comments:

Post a Comment