Thursday, 14 November 2013

Note to Self



You  really must not feel guilty if, like last night, you have a break from trying to pack every waking hour with productive activity.  Sometimes  it is jolly good for you to get home, slob about in front of the telly watching non edifying rubbish like 'Four in a Bed' and 'Come Dine with Me'.  Then might I suggest, a lovely long bath and an early night?    You do not need to fret about all the creative endeavours that you left untouched.  They will wait for another day when you are less knackered.

Lots of love

Lovelygrey xxx


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely!! I came home with a dreadful cold last night and then had to go out again. Really poorly in the night so have spent today slobbing about in my dressing gown catching up with missed TV on the iPlayer. Tomorrow I shall be fit for work again - today I needed the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today would be a very good day for me to take your advice. I might even come back and read it again tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete