Saturday, 9 November 2013

Thoughts at the Dark End of the Spectrum

For the sake of my own wellbeing as much as others I try and practice loving kindness towards my fellow men for the majority of the time.  Some people though deserve a bit of nastiness.  Like the bloke with cropped dark hair and sunglasses who earlier in the week, who drove his silver Audi (Reg WH 54 something, something, something)  into the back of my car at a roundabout on the outskirts of Plymouth and smashed my rear light.  He then cheerfully veered off without stopping.  I'm sure that without his full number plate details I haven't got a hope in hell of tracing him and getting him to cough up for the damage he caused.

As revenge, I've created an online Voodoo doll of my hit and run driver and have tortured it a little bit.  In reality I'd be mortified if the bloke was actually feeling pain as a consequence of what I did to his jubblies with those pliers, although I wouldn't mind if he has a short-term but punitive dull ache in his nether regions. I'm pretty sure he's tickety  boo in spite of it.  A bit of virtual retribution though has made me giggle and helped assuage some of the anger associated with the incident!


3 comments:

  1. That is a rotten trick! I hope the power of your thoughts will get to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this aloud to my (male) other half. He grinned and gave me a big thumbs up. Seriously, you (or your insurance) might by able to idenitfy him through the DVLA as you have the colour and make.
    Chris F.

    ReplyDelete