Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Crimbo Solitude

Season's greeting to one and all out in Blogland!  It's a strange one for me as, for the first time in years, maybe even ever,  I'll be spending some of the day on my tod. Thanks though to Red Mel, Mr Metrosexual and Ruff Stu, The Pirate and Crafty Tash who all invited me to join them for their festive lunches.  What a lucky girl I am to have so many brilliant friends!  I've chosen to be alone though for the middle part of the day.  As I've said before it's a state that I relish and so its a bit of a treat, even at Christmas.

So after giving Louis his presents he'll head off to lunch and I'm popping out for a drink with a friend.  His dad and some family members will be coming here for drinkies and snacks this evening.  But here's a clue to what I'll be getting up to in that spare middle part of the day. Watching an old movie (courtesy of Channel 4 who showed this classic yesterday) curled up on the sofa with a glass of claret and a mince pie.  I just don't think I could beat it!

1 comment: