Saturday, 21 December 2013

"Oh No, I Forgot to Measure Louis' Head For His New Ski Helmet!"

Mr Metrosexual was aghast when I uttered these words a couple of days ago.  "That must be just about the most middle class cry of angst that I've ever heard!"  Not bad for a girl brought up on a council estate in Essex don'tcha think?

Anyway the job is now done and dusted and  headgear suitable for a boy who loves a bit of a hurtle down a black run will arrive at Lovelygrey Cottage before our New Year's Day departure to Barcelona where we're indulging Lou's love of all things Spanish for a couple of days before heading off to the Andorran slopes.  I'm toying with whether my damaged knee swathed in a leg brace will make it down some gentle greens or if instead I should be uncharacteristically sensible and hole up in a mountaintop bar with a book and a beer  whilst Louis has lessons. Hmm!

Let's  get to the point of this post which is to tell all and sundry out there that  I've discovered that Decathlon,  now deliver across the UK. Check them out if you're unfamiliar with this sports and outdoor pursuits store.  Their merchandise is of good quality, is reasonably priced and I'm certain that their own brand helmet will pass muster.

1 comment: