Wednesday, 4 December 2013

You Plank!

Is this a cheesy picture or what?  Or am I just an old cynic?  Anyway it was the best that I could do today.  Microsoft have thoroughly hacked me off.  I used to be able to go onto their website and pluck a piece of clip art from it just like that.  Now, it's a right royal palaver. Grrr!

The illustration gives no clues away about what this post is really about. I bet it'll really throw you when I start talking about exercise. For I am now on Day 4 of the 30 day plank challenge, a brilliant concept for time strapped individuals who are having trouble fitting active time into their hectic regimes.  Or girls with dodgy knees who aren't very mobile at the moment.   It involves doing one simple exercise for longer and longer periods with the aim of  strengthening those core muscles in the middle of the body.  So head on over to the website to find out what it involves and join me in getting yourself a washboard stomach to replace that belly flab!

1 comment:

  1. Well, well, well! That looks interesting, though the thought of five minutes in that position makes me feel exhausted! I will be looking forward to hearing how it goes for you!
    x

    ReplyDelete