Saturday, 4 January 2014

Before The Horizon: My Take

Well, instead of ending up at La Sagrada Familia the other day, Lou and I ended up visiting the Fundacio Joan Miro instead.  And I am glad that I did.  For I'm an arty kind of girl and there by chance along with a lot of works by yes, Miro,  I ended up seeing one of the most awe inspiring and thought provoking exhibitions ever.   Being that is was temporary one, I would have missed on any other visit to the city so I count that as a result!

Before the Horizon depicts representations of the horizon in different art media.  If you can hop across to Barcelona before 16 February, I urge you to traipse up to the Montjuic area and take it in.  So inspirational was it that I inadvertently took this shot the next day. Could it feature in an future exhibition of the same name perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. I don't see why not, it is a cracking shot.

    ReplyDelete