Monday, 10 February 2014

A Monday Namaste

Photo: Sattva
The purpose of this blog is manifold.  It exists as a space for me to practise my writing and share it with others.  Sometimes it's there so that I can have a rant, try to make you laugh, persuade others to change their perspective or outlook.  It's all sorts of things.  But today it serves as a handy place for me to share something that I was tipped off about by Dr Betty, my lovely clinical psychologist friend that's  absolutely free of charge.

DoYogaWithMe.Com is blooming brilliant.  And why so? you may ask.  Well, it's a comprehensive resource with a incredible collection of yoga class videos and streamed audio meditation practice guidance.  I practised the Yoga Nidra for Sleep last night as my preliminary taster of the site after waking at just past midnight.  Whilst it didn't entirely do the trick of getting back through the gates of the land of Nod immediately it did slow down that racy head that was stopping me sleeping in the first place!

1 comment:

  1. Great site, thanks! We did yoga at infant school and I go through phases of loving it then falling out of love. Always feels good during the winter though, stops me going into hibernation!

    ReplyDelete