Sunday, 2 February 2014

Noodly, Doodly Doo

As a occasional thrifty foodie blogger, a kind of half hearted Jack Monroe, I felt that I ought, nay it was my duty to point you in the direction of this article in the Guardian.  It gives instructions for eight recipes for those of us on a budget.  And who isn't these days. Maybe not those people who are allowing houses in Millionaire's Row, Bishop's Avenue, to rot but let them keep the caviar that's in the fridge. It's probably passed its sell by date anyway.

Without the word of a lie, every one of the dishes described sounds absolutely scrummy.  I can vouch for frittatas already as they've been a staple for a long time now. And the other night I knocked up Fuschia Dunlop's Spicy Peanut Butter Noodles.  It was easy peasy, delicious and cost pence!

No comments:

Post a Comment