Thursday, 20 February 2014

Pleasure From A Feather


Although this might not appear so if you're viewing this post on your smartphone (duh!), this teeny tiny thing has been enlarged with the macro function on my camera.   In real life this tiny brownish tinged feather is only about a centimetre long.  I found it on my clothing at breakfast yesterday and took a closer look.

In all likelihood it's probably from one of the pillows but alternatively, could it more recently have been part of the cosy coat of one of the little creatures who live around this part of rural Devon? I like to think that it might have been but of course, I will never know. What I will reveal is this little tickle from  nature brought me a few moments of joy yesterday. Thank you to the birdie who made that possible!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you didn't say that an angel had visited you and dropped it as a sign...

    Pretty though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete