Friday, 27 June 2014

Spoilt for Choice

The prospect of another two weekends cooped up like a hermit, slaving away over a hot essay are filling my head.  Plus there's that knotty question of where to live. A couple more bits and pieces, including a very exciting career related development, have added themselves into the equation making things.... easier?.... more difficult?...oh, I don't know! It's too hard to contemplate.

So I thought that I'd make life easy for myself and pinch a picture that I found on Facebook a month or two back for today's post.  It made me laugh my socks off, or would have done if I was wearing any. Girls, I know that it would be hard to choose between these fine specimens of manhood but if you had to pick just one, who would it be?

4 comments:

  1. None of them...a c string on a chap is much more my thing these days she says wandering off cackling wickedly!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far too much choice there m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. possibly the one who took the picture ? he may be fully clothed !

    ReplyDelete