Tuesday, 22 July 2014

No Good at Art?

This is the time of the year when Louis, who does not view himself as at all artistic brings pictures home from school that I just want to display on my walls for years to come.  I laughed and laughed when I saw this one.  'Do you know who that is?'  said Lou. I think he was genuinely surprised when I answered correctly.

I'm loving the oriental flavour of this one and the intricate detail.  Now I don't think that this would be at all out of place in a modern art gallery with a slightly eye watering price tag. Shoot me down for being uncultured but I've seen worse at Tate Modern.


And this is gorgeous too.  Paper cut outs on a painted background.  Now I think that's called multimedia in the right circles.  All that's left for me to do is to find the right places around Lovelygrey Cottage to display my new found artwork.

3 comments:

  1. Anyone would be proud to display those works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very taken with his art. Highly original- long may it continue!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Will Shakespeare, surely? What cracking pictures, you are lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete