Saturday, 9 August 2014

Early Bird Catches the Balloons

If all was going to the plans that I made last week I'd be in the van in a remote field in Wiltshire now.  But rigidity isn't one of my character traits.  I change my mind as often as my knickers! All sorts of different opportunities come up in life and I reckon that the ability to be flexible is definitely a positive.

So instead I'm in Bristol with Red Mel as she's house sitting for her son. She got me up at stupid o' clock this morning as it's the balloon festival this weekend. We were in Grenville Park at seven eating bananas and blueberries and watching this lot take off.  What a good way to start a day!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely sight. We too have clear blue skies after a lot of rain last night. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous. One day I will go to a balloon festival.

    ReplyDelete