Wednesday, 10 September 2014

When Friends Meet Again




True friendship survives times apart.  I haven't seen my American West Coast gang for over three years now and don't communicate all that often even on electronic media. We're all a bit busy getting on with interesting and fulfilling lives.  However I know that when we meet again in 2015 we'll pick up where we left off, like we've never been apart.  Those folks are as dear to me as the people that I see more regularly.  After all we've shared trials and tribulations along with some wonderfully good times.

It seems that human-animal relationships might be the same.  If  there's ever a moment that you're in dire need of having the cockles of your heart here's something that will definitely do that.

1 comment:

  1. So true. My childhood friend and I only meet up once a year, sometimes I feel a bit sad about that, sometimes I feel a bit guilty. But the fact that we are still friends and can still act silly after 30 years is quite something.

    ReplyDelete