Saturday, 15 November 2014

La Retraite Commence

Look where I've moved my home to for the week!  I am a very happy bunny and couldn't have been more smiley as I drove over the hill and saw where I'd be staying.  It's on the Northern Coast of Brittany, not a million miles from Perros Guirec, where I now take an annual holiday. On the top of that bank that you see in the foreground, which is about three metres from the door, is the coast path.  It's a good job I've got my walking boots with me.

This is the first ever holiday I've come away on my own.  There's a part of me that thinks it would be lovely to have someone here with me to share this gorgeous spot.   But on the other hand I'm pleased I'm alone.  I'm really exhausted and the chance to have a week of plodding along at my own pace with no agenda other than mine is very appealing.  There's not many people that get an opportunity to ever do this and I'm grateful for the chance.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful time, and that you come home refreshed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely fantastic and very peaceful! Have a great time, recharging your batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful - and no packing and unpacking!!

    ReplyDelete