Thursday, 27 November 2014

Top 5 Happy

Facebook is cropping up again for two days running.  My gorgeous friend Crafty Kerry nominated me there to share five photos that make me happy.  As I'm always looking out for things to pad out my blog I thought I'd post them here instead.

Numero uno has to one depicting  glorious mum-son time with my boy. Priceless!


A close second are those that commemorate wonderful moments with friends and family.  Kerry,  as you nominated me, a photo from a day out with you lot gets first dibs.  To everyone else out who counts themselves as close I want you to know how special you are.  You wouldn't be around otherwise!


A picture of food and drink  must feature, especially if it is lovingly produced and shared.  This basket of delicious goodies was made as a present by Janet.  


There needs to be one that celebrates being outside in beautiful places.   Sea, mountains, river valleys, the wild woolly moorland of Devon....it's all good.   Nature  can provide that yabba dabba doo factor so often.  This is a photo of the unpredictable eruption of Beehive Geyser in  Yellowstone National Park.   Seeing it go off just metres away from me has to be one of my most joyous moments ever.


And music!  Okay it's a video and not a photo. Who cares if I'm bending the rules a little? The title and melody of this song evoke perkiness but a little perusal of the lyrics suggest they may be quite dark.  No matter.

<

So there's my five.  Good when experienced separately but when all of them are in tandem then it's happy days indeed.  And what do you know?  It's not that difficult to achieve.

2 comments:

  1. All of these...and my dog! He can go in with friends and family, no-one could ask for a better friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah don't do pets but I know for people with them that they definitely count as friends and family! x

    ReplyDelete