Friday, 12 December 2014

Off You All Pop

After two nights of nocturnal essay writing I am more knackered than a big knackered thing. It's done now though. But those bags under the eyes that I talked about the other day?   Well now they must be as long as a royal bride's train.  I daren't look in the mirror. On a good day Mr Metrosexual tells me 'Like Tess of the D'Urbevilles you are a victim of your own provocative beauty!!' as I waltz into the office.  He might be taking the piss but it's funny. I reckon today though that he won't doing that and will fully concur with the fact that I look rough as a badger's arse.

And there's a really busy day of work ahead which I'm not sure how I'm going to get through.  So instead of coming up with something original, I'm going to send you all off to someone else's blog. Here's a post to be getting on with from Courtney Carver at Be More With Less that provided reassurance that I was doing the right thing just before my move into the motorhome. I agree with it all - except hitting that snooze button.  No partying for me to celebrate finishing a gargantuan task.  I'll be catching up on some well needed sleep.

4 comments: