Sunday, 18 January 2015

Lovers not Users

I won't say much  today because I'm going to share some words that are so stunningly wise they stopped me in their tracks when I came across them the other day.  They stand alone reminding us all of how to live right.

'Love people, use things.  The opposite never works'.   The Minimalists

Now for those of you who haven't heard of the Minimalists, though many might have, I've added this TED talk by them.  They are men after my own heart - especially the buff one with the beard!

4 comments:

  1. So true!:I think I might put this up in my workplace. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very profound.
    Unfortunately there are many to which 'the opposite' applies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought it was apt for us all. None are perfect - except me of course!!!! x

    ReplyDelete