Tuesday, 26 May 2015

May the Wool Be With You


Let's move away momentarily from France and go intergalactic....in a woolly way.   This book made me giggle.  It's insane!   I thought that I'd produced a post in a similar vein yonks back after  I came across the Knit Your Own Royal Wedding book but be blowed if I can find it.   Somehow amongst my 1,799 other posts it's gone missing.  I've tried searches on corgis and allsorts.  Maybe I was imagining that I'd written it.

Anyway I was never tempted to conjure up my own cuddly Prince Philip. If I wasn't all thumbs and could work out which way round a crochet hook goes, a cuddly Yoda would make a very nice little project indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of 'knit your own royal family'. Royal weddings bring out the best in creative nonsense... I have some beauties.

    ReplyDelete